Blended Learning (On-Campus & Online)
Why study Blended Learning
Blended learning is a mix of face-to-face and online learning and where you study to a timetable that includes both online classes and campus classes, is a popular option for students who like flexibility and using different learning styles.
Brighten Institute Australia blended learning approach combines the flexibility of online learning with the practical support of face-to-face or live training via web tutorials, online forums and interactive e-learning – all overseen by your trainer.
Our blended learning design is focussed on interactions between trainers, students and resources that assist students to achieve intended learning outcomes.
This approach gives students flexibility around attendance and helps overcome travel issues given the high percentage of students who reside outside of major metropolitan cities in Australia.
Each blended course has a dedicated trainer.
- Great for students juggling study with work and/or family commitments
- Perfect if you want the flexibility of attending some classes face-to-face and others online
- Attend online classes through the My Learning Portal – an easy to use and visually engaging website that you can access anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Online lecturers will guide you through the program with one-on-one feedback on assessments
Our Blended Learning mode includes
- Direct face-to-face learning with current industry trainers*
- Practical peer learning components
- Online learning modules
- Access your course materials 24-7
- Up to date relevant training content
- Engaging interactive environment
- Online discussion forums
- Industry related webinars
- Recorded industry days
- High profile industry speakers recorded live
- Email support
- Phone support
* Subject to numbers and availability.